Keto pancakes with whipped cream and berries
KETO PANCAKES WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND BERRIES
Delicious, low carb blueberry pancakes to cure your sweet tooth
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don’t make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.